Subaru and the Environment
Byers Subaru Dublin, believes that protecting the environment is important, come in and check out Our Windmill , and learn more about what we are doing at Byers Subaru Dublin to help protect the environment.
Subaru Of Indiana's manufacturing plant is a "Zero Landfill" Plant since 2004. Basically that means a single family home produces more waste in a day than Subaru does in a year.
This is just one of the ways Subaru is leading the way in the automobile industry for Environmentally sound decisions.
One of the reason they say, "It's What Makes A Subaru a Subaru!"
Subaru of America, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. of Japan. Headquartered in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, the company markets and distributes all-wheel drive Subaru vehicles, parts and accessories.
SOA understands its responsibility to the global environment, society at large, our customers, our distribution network and our employees. As we conduct our business operations into the future, we commit to establish and maintain an effective environmental management system that extends further than just meeting the stated environmental laws and regulations, and that encompasses the integration of sound environmental practices in all of our business decisions.
We commit to:
* Comply with all environmental laws and regulations and other requirements related to our business activities.
* Implement effective pollution prevention systems that protect our air, land and water.
* Conserve natural resources, by reducing, reusing and recycling materials. * Continuous improvement of our Environmental Management System (EMS).
* Create employee awareness and commitment to SOA's Environmental Philosophy and Policy.
* Work with SOA's business partners to improve their operational impact on the environment.
Subaru of America, Inc. reaffirms our commitment to being a world-class leader in environmental performance.
- Monday 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Thursday 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Friday 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Saturday 8:00am - 1:00pm
- Sunday Closed